We blend science and commercial thinking into strategies and actionable initiatives....
TurckBio helps Life Science companies to successfully commercialize Specialty Medicine assets (Oncology, Neurology, Radiopharmaceuticals, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging). With market access becoming key to commercial success and funding, we can create substantial value for you by aligning clinical development plans with commercial priorities from the start of clinical development.
Once on the market, TurckBio helps to grow your Specialty Medicine Franchise, broaden portfolio and improve P&L without compromising long term value.
TurckBio supports your strategy development and positioning your assets in order to get funding and investment.
At TurckBio we understand Science and Commerce. We work in a hands-on manner - our broad and deep expertise allows attaining practical results fast as we are not on the learning curve. And, we are passionate about improving people's lives with Specialty Medicine...
Senior Executive and Medical Doctor with 20+ years of global experience in leading Specialty Medicine businesses (Oncology, Neurology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Diagnostic Imaging).
- P&L management ($20 - $4,000 million)
- Asset and Franchise management: R&D strategy, Strategic Marketing, Global Launches, Commercial Optimization, Life Cycle Management, Franchise expansion
- Portfolio management, partnering, M&A, BD&L
- International operative experience at local, regional and global level
- Strategy development and execution
- Broad leadership experience, change leadership
Medical Doctor, Ophthalmologist and Retina Specialist with more than 20 years experience of clinical experience in Europe, US and New Zealand. Expert Retina Imaging reader for clinical trials and patient screening.